Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Goth Prom 2007




You wouldn't think the kids organizing this were BYU students. I like meeting people like the folks down there, so many folks in Utah think that students in Provo are all close minded and brainwashed. It is so interesting that most of the students I have met down south, are more inclusive and comfortable with differing ideas than the majority of the kids I go to school with at the U in Salt Lake. I didn't stay too long, but they were hilarious, good music too.

5 comments:

the.kim.peterson said...

Damn Straight. Provo is the best city in Utah. That's that. WOOH! I actually know some kids that were at that Goth Prom Mike. Oh, I have a question. Tip please, how do I get the frozen effect with drag but still a clear frozen moment. Do I need to crank the flash or what?

the.kim.peterson said...

ps. It's the girl in the upper right of the second picture. Her name is Michelle.

Ty Cobb said...

I never do this but I will give the students that put that on some credit that looked so cool even if they are from...you know;)

Anonymous said...

who the heck are you hanging out with at the u?! props to the BYU kids, I thought this was a neat thing.

Chaunté Vaughn said...

thanks for covering the event, I'm glad you had fun. The pictures look great!