Saturday, April 16, 2011

Tab II



It is getting warmer outside and slowly I think I am starting to see again. The past few months have been a sort of trench photographically. Regardless of what others may say, one feels unsatisfied as they impatiently kick at the dry bone of creativity. I think it's coming back, albeit slowly. So there might be a bunch of posting with nothing more than a photo and a location for the caption while I try and get back on track.
Photos are like this sector of doing where so much overlaps. A friend and editor once told me that if you don't add to your creative well with life outside of shooting photos, it will dry out. I don't know if hibernating in a funk for eight months could be considered adding life to my creative well, but I think I am going to give it a shot and find out.

No comments: