Tuesday, November 13, 2007

5A State Championships

I love seeing personality in photography. After Lone Peak won the Utah State Championships, the girls went beserk. Jumping around, screaming like banshees, they even fell over into the net, I was afraid some little malnourished junior would be crushed. The player getting a hug from her assistant coach was excited but almost frightened at the commotion, I watched her distance herself from the rest of her team and then this moment happened. This was the fourth state game I photographed and of all the jubliation photos this one was my favorite, for the fact it was personable and a little different.

1 comment:

christy said...

well now that your back in town..mike, of course your grill can be fixed! get the number to the office from mr. elias and call me up